Wednesday, May 10, 2017

DANCES WITH FILMS CELEBRATES 20 YEARS WITH A BOLD LINEUP OF TRULY INDEPENDENT FILMS

If you are looking for the film list and schedule that was here previously please go to the DANCES WITH FILMS website for the info.

Apologies all around

The short version is I posted the press release hot off the presses- which was a bad thing since I was sent a second one about 24 hours later because there were errors in the first.

That's all well and good, I mean I could just swap the two out and be fine... except that the new will not format correctly for Unseen. Despite several attempts make it right I messed it up so badly I had to take the whole thing down.

WHile I sort that out I ask that you simply go to the DANCES WITH FILMS site for all the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment